- All memberships and private training sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable.
- All non-contract memberships and private training sessions must be paid in advance and in full. The first full month of contract memberships must be paid in advance and in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes and private training sessions at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, or other unforeseen events. No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes.
- We don't think this will happen much, but just in case, we reserve the right to:
- Refuse you entry to class if you turn up more than 5 minutes late.
- Cancel your private training session if you turn up more than 15 minutes late (making the session subject to our cancellation policies as detailed below.)
- Kick you out of class if you are disruptive.
- Terminate your membership or private training sessions at any time if you are consistently disruptive. Should it come to this, we will refund you the pro-rated balance on your membership or private training sessions.
- All memberships are subject to the following rules and limitations:
- You must sign in to EVERY class you attend. This includes On Ramp, Lab Hour, Open Gym, Gymnastics, Powerlifting, Competition, and Olympic Weightlifting classes in addition to CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2 classes.
- If you are unable to sign into class, you must alert the front desk staff immediately so that your issues may be resolved.
- No workouts outside class.
- No CrossFit WODs in Lab Hour (and no attending Lab Hour exclusively instead of coming to class.)
- You should review, understand, and adhere to the House Rules (below).
- Participation in group class is at the sole discretion of the coaching staff. If the staff has concerns about your ability to safely participate in group class, you may be required to train privately.
- Prices subject to change at any time without any notice. However, we will not bill your credit card for any other amount than what you have authorized.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason we want.
- We reserve the right to cancel anyone’s membership at any time for any reason. We will refund you the remainder of any paid time period.
- Only one (1) discount can be applied to a person. There is no discount stacking. Package deals and contracts will not be discounted further.
- The family discount will only apply to the second, third, etc. person. The first person will be charged full price.
- Month-to-month membership plans (no contracts) can be canceled at any time. However, we must receive written notification seven (7) days prior to your credit card processing date. It is your responsibility to give us written notice 7 days in advance. Once a payment has been charged to your credit card, we will not refund it.
- We absolutely do not give refunds if you do not use your membership.
- Once you sign up for On-Ramp, you can cancel within 24 hours of the 1st day of class and still receive a refund. On-Ramp is otherwise non-refundable.
- We never make guarantees or warranties of any kind. Your progress is controlled 100% by your actions. Results are not guaranteed, they are earned.
1. Arrive early and stay late. Cheer, clap, and encourage others. Anything less is to cheat yourself of the experience, and to rob others of the gift of your presence and support as part of the community.
2. Accidents and injuries happen and usually come as a result of impatience. Don’t be greedy. Slow down. Ask questions. Ask for help. Check your ego at the door.
3. EMPTY barbells were not designed to be dropped (neither were dumbbells or kettlebells). We don’t want our toys, our rubber flooring, you, or someone else broken unnecessarily.
4. Chalk is useful, even necessary. It is also messy. Use as much as you need, but keep the excess inside the chalk bucket.
5. Clean up and put away all equipment after each workout. Clean up sweat, spit, blood, chalk, dirt, vomit, handprints, and whatever else you’ve left behind.
6. Grunting, screaming, cussing and otherwise making noise are all welcome and encouraged during a workout. There is such a thing as gentle, quiet strength, although most of us haven’t mastered that yet. Also remember that there can be such a thing as too loud, whiny, crass, gross, or rude – please be respectful.
7. We love kids here at Crossfit Rutherford and think it’s important for them to see their parents leading active, healthy lives. However, we also want to keep kids and everyone else in our gym safe. This is why we ask that when kids are in the gym parents make sure they stay in the front area and off the gym on the benches or in the kids room in the back. We just can’t run the risk of having your kids or our athletes getting hurt.